Little Giant 17-Foot Velocity Multi-Use Ladder, 300-Pound Duty Rating
Safe, Reliable and Versatile
Have the right ladder for the job every time with the Velocity multi-use ladder from Little Giant. This professional-grade ladder system features a convertible design that allows it to be used in up to 24 unique configurations (Model 17). The aluminum construction and dual-pin hinge offer stability, while the Rock Locks make it easy to adjust the length. The Velocity is up to 20 percent lighter than the leading competitor, but has a 300-pound rating and is available in three different models that offer 16, 24, and 33 unique configurations.
Use the Ladder Five Different Ways
Thanks to its patented, convertible design, Little Giant’s Velocity ladder system can be used as an A-Frame ladder, an extension ladder, and a staircase ladder, as well as to form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system with Velocity Trestle Brackets (sold separately).
Safety and Comfort
The Velocity has wider rungs than comparable multi-use ladders. The wide rungs reduce fatigue and foot pain and increase your stability and balance while working on the ladder. For added safety, deep treads increase traction while climbing. For optimal safety and stability, the Velocity features wide-flared legs.
Rock Lock system for Fast Adjustments
The Rock Lock system allows easy adjustments to the length and configuration of the ladder much more quickly and with less effort than other multi-use ladder systems. Simply push the lock to release it, adjust the ladder, then tap it to relock.
Tip & Glide Wheels
Easily transport the Velocity using Tip & Glide Wheels. Rather than carrying the ladder from storage, to the job, and back again, simply wheel it from place to place.
Use the Velocity in places ordinary stepladders could never go: on the stairs, over obstacles, and on uneven ground.
Dual-Pin hinges ensure maximum extension stability. The Velocity Model 17 reaches a full 15 feet, giving you access to vaulted ceilings, second story roof lines, gutters, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Stay close to the work at hand with the 90-degree position.
With a slim 9-inch profile, the Velocity conveniently stores out of the way when not in use.
The Little Giant Velocity includes several innovative new features such as dual-pin hinges and easy-to-use Rock Locks for quick adjustment. The Velocity Model 17 can be used in 24 unique configurations as an A-frame, extension, staircase and 90-degree ladder, and as a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system. The Velocity’s wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability. The Little Giant Velocity is rated to hold 300 pounds on both sides and is a true two-person ladder.
- Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability thanks to the dual-pin hinge, wide-flared legs and the highest quality construction;33 different configurations offer ultimate versatility
- Use the Velocity as multiple sizes of A-frame, extension, 90-degree ladders, or as a scaffold system. Buy one ladder to do the job of five
- Use the right ladder for the right job every time and avoid 95 percent of all ladder-related safety issues. The Velocity Model 17 reaches a full 15 feet. Ladder weight is 30.5 pounds The Little Giant Velocity is constructed of special aircraft-grade alloy that makes it 20% lighter than any comparable industrial-rated ladder.
- Reach some of the toughest areas such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles
- The Little Giant Velocity Model 17 exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs. Storage height-4 feet 7 inches. Storage Depth-9 inch
This is the 17 foot model but you can also check out the 13′, 22′ and 26′ Little Giant models at Amazon. Just CLICK the Button below: