- ♥ Your object will levitate even if the base is turned on its side or upside down, And will light itself when you plug the ABS base, People won’t believe that its possible until they see it for themselves .Objects continuously revolve in space inspiring wonder and amazement. Auto-spinning inductive system
- ♥ Note: Chassis Size: 18X4.5cm (7*1.8 inch), Globe Size: diameter 15cm (6 inch), Color Box Size: 23 * 23 * 23cm (9 * 9 * 9 inch), Color Box Weight: 1.6kg (3.5 lb), Product Weight:1.3kg (2.9 lb)
- ♥ Creative high-tech gadget that gains favor in people of all ages, can be used as home/ office desk decoration, perfect gift for your friends, families and colleagues at Christmas, birthday or holiday.
- ♥ Turn on the globe light touch switch, the light make the globe sphere more dimensional through each piece of territory, which is making it looks more beautiful.
- ♥ Beautifully designed with all the geographic location that all of our products have been tested more than 48 hours, which to ensure our products without any problem before on sale.
♥ Two opposing magnets keep the 6″ globe hovering in mid-air above the base. Especially the Wireless Transmission tech. You don’t need connect anything to light the globe up.
♥ The globe and base stylish design is a creative accent to any room, and the mystery of the floating globe will mesmerize all who see it.
♥ Other Features:
√ Color: Blue
√ Material: ABS + Acrylic
√ Suitable Age 12-15 Years,Grownups,5-7 Years,8-11 Years
√ Style: Floating / Magnetic / Levitating / Anti Gravity
√ Chassis Size: 18X4.5cm (7*1.8 inch)
√ Globe Size: diameter 15cm (6 inch)
√ Product Weight:1.3kg (2.9 lb)
√ Suspension height: 2cm (0.8 inch)
√ Power: 12V, 1200mA, less than 1.5w
√ 1x 6 inch Globe
√ 1x Chinese Style Base
√ 1x AC power charger plug(100 ~ 240V / 150cm cable)
♥ How To Use
• (1) Turn on the power and place the base horizontally on the table
• (2) Hold the globe from the center of the base 10cm (4 inch) position, vertical down (move down at the same time, pay attention to keep the globe horizontally)
• (3) When the globe drops to about 2cm (0.8 inch) above the center of the center(when you feel the strong magnetic field to push the globe up) and then slowly release the hands
• (4) When you release your hand and feel that the globe is shifted in a direction, move it gently in the opposite direction by hand.
• (5) Until you feel that it is no longer offset, the globe has found the center point at this moment, you can completely release the hands.